Make a date!
I’m usually available for outcalls in Central London. Sort of like summoning a genie to your hotel room, but sexier and it involves firing off an email instead of all that lamp business. Advance notice is recommended, because even sexy supernatural beings have other commitments, but I do offer same-day trysts if I happen to be free, especially if we’ve met before. I prefer to be contacted by email, because I’ve dropped too many yogurts in Waitrose whilst trying to think of ways to make my phone conversations seem perfectly innocent when they’re anything but.
- Please send an email of introduction and (if applicable) suggest a time when you’d like to see me.
- It’s best to send more than one line or a few words, and do include a name, but don’t feel pressured to write a nine-page treatise – we’ve got plenty of time to get to know one another!
This is how it goes:
- First you’ll email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself. Tell me your name, and a few things about yourself (whatever you’re comfortable sharing!) as a starter for ten. I’ll reply as soon as I can.
- We’ll set a time and date. The suspense will be be unbearable, but we’ll get through it together, somehow.
- You’ve already read my whole website, so you won’t feel the need to ask me anything that’s already on here. Magical.
- On the day of your appointment, you’ll call me around 11am (or an hour before your appointment, whichever is earlier) to be wooed by my dulcet Irish tones and to let me know that everything is still good on your end. If I don’t hear from you, I can’t always wait around for long, I’m afraid, so do let me know if you think you’re going to be late confirming.
- I understand that life can get in the way of good times, so if you need to cancel, it’s not a problem, but I do appreciate as much notice as possible. In the case of a very late notice cancellation (i.e. with less than 24 hours to go until our meeting) a cancellation fee makes a very good and sincere apology, and ensures that I won’t hesitate to pencil you in for future meetings. Contact me for details of how to send a donation if we’re unable to meet.