Phone: 078 0352 3272
See my Essentials page for information about how appointments work.
I generally offer incalls in Central London. Outcalls to central London hotels are sometimes available with good notice, especially if you’re offering strawberries and champagne or other forms of shameless bribery.
- I can be hard to reach at times as I have many other commitments. If you can’t get through by telephone, please send a text or an email of introduction and (if applicable) suggest a time when you’d like to see me. Don’t leave a voicemail, please, I definitely won’t get it.
- I do respond to texts provided they are polite and nt in txt spk, but I don’t arrange appointments with new friends via text.
- Email is a good way to make an initial enquiry.
- It’s best to send more than one line or a few words, and do include your name!
- I really don’t like voicemails (sorry!), but if you must leave one, please supply your number clearly.
- I never answer unknown numbers. No, not even if you ring 26 times.
- Don’t call me in the middle of the night (or after 10pm, actually), you’ll only make me grumpy.
- IMPORTANT: I won’t discuss any information over the phone which is already available on my website — I’m terribly strict on this one! And not in a fun way.